Tuesday, 11 July 2017

SS17 FOCUS: MARNI




Hitting you with another SS17 Focus. Marni is the designer in question today. Consuelo Castiglione has been my favourite designer for years now and this being her final collection for Marni makes it all the more special to me. I look forward to see Francesco Risso upcoming collections as of yet I have not formed an opinion on her, time will tell if Marni stays at the of my biggest admiration's/ inspirations. 

MY FAVOURITE LOOKS


1: The green peplum zip up rounded shoulder jacket, need I say more. 
2: The way the skirt panel is tied on with the thick cord and can be unzipped so is more of accessory I love. Also dress over trousers everyday. 
3: As ive mentioned this pale pastel lilac is my favorite colour, a whole look in this shade is almost too much for me to handle.  


THE EXAGGERATED BUMBAG


If you like me are a seasoned lover of the bumbag like I yet hate trying to squeeze your life into these 'discrete' fanny packs we have been trying to hide for years.
Who are we to thank for these huge hands-free wonders, Consuelo, God? Women I know they may be considered 'ugly' but we are alllll about that man repeller practicality. They giving us shape too ladies. Look at them hips. 


SOPHISTICATED RAINBOW


LOOK at this colour palette. This is my kind of rainbow, sophisticated tonal colour blocking. 

RUCHED DRAWSTRINGS


Creating such interesting volumes that you can decide how they sit by adjusting the drawstring, ive seen a lot of these floating about the high street too. Adds even more depth to the already very beautifully detailed pleated fabric. 


WHITE


I've said it before and ill say it again, all white makes such a statement. Throw in some off white/grey shades to nail Marni's SS statement look.  



All pictures from Vogue & Dazed

Stay tuned for my next look, I've found the most perfect Marni SS17 style outfit your gunna love if you like this collection!


No comments

Post a Comment

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig