Saturday, 17 June 2017

PALE LILAC MULES




This pale lilac shade is my colour of the moment. These mules made there way into wardrobe a few weeks ago and I'm obsessed, how could I not be. A little prayer is said every time I venture outside in them as this colour and material combo for a shoe is less than desirable. The beautiful ones are always the difficult ones.
I salute myself for making a new years resolution of 'Grow a good shoe collection', hitting that one pair of impractical mules at a time.








Bag: Primark





BLOGLOVININSTAGRAMTUMBLRLOOKBOOK

4 comments

  1. SUCCCHHHH a stunning look! I love the volume and shapes of each of these pieces.
    xx
    www.scarlettandgiselle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks !! Yess me too this shirts oversizedness im so into x

      Delete
  2. The layout of your blog is so cool girl!

    xx, rebecca
    rbcmrm.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

© EDPFASHION | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig